Did the NMR expert in your group just graduate or get promoted?
Is the analytical potential of your NMR investment locked tightly away inside the spectrometer because no one in your group knows how to put it to full use?
Let us reacquaint you with your system, and show you how to unlock its full potential.
MR Resources NMR Training Matrix:
Basic System Operation:
- Sample introduction to magnet.
- Sample spinning.
- Running 1D proton and carbon experiments.
- Running STD samples.
- Data processing.
- Plotting and printing.
- Evaluating system air flow.
- Evaluation of power supplies.
- Performing RF testing.
- Spectrometer troubleshooting.
- Digital system diagnostics.
- Training in helium and nitrogen level checking.
- Helium and nitrogen fills.
- Symptoms and remedies in cryogen filling.
- Safety and precaution of cryogen handling.
Advanced Experimental Techniques:
- 2-D experiment techniques.
- 3-D experiment techniques.
- HMQC and HMBC.